Job Title: Business Development Manager
JOB ID: 294
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Business Development role is to develop new business and actively seek new sales opportunities. Ultimately, a successful Business Development Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our services in the long-run.
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations.
- Promote Client development and build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective Clients.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Carlton National Resources service offerings and process.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Carlton National standards
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred