Job Title: Business Development Manager
JOB ID: 303
At Carlton we also specialize in placing temporary, individual or team based consultants in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industries. Quality management is a multidimensional issue covering more than just verification that a finished product meets certain expectations. As a component of regulatory standards, quality management requires a system for controlling, monitoring, and verifying any activity or process that could affect product conformance. Regulatory compliance requirements extend throughout the full product lifecycle from development through approval, manufacturing, launch, and required post market reporting. Whether manufacturing medical devices or launching new pharmaceuticals, meeting global compliance requirements starts from the first specification draft.
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations.
- Promote Client development and build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective Clients.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Carlton National Resources service offerings and process.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Carlton National standards
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred