Job Title: Technical Recruiter
JOB ID: 302
At Carlton we also specialize in placing temporary, individual or team based consultants in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Industries. Quality management is a multidimensional issue covering more than just verification that a finished product meets certain expectations. As a component of regulatory standards, quality management requires a system for controlling, monitoring, and verifying any activity or process that could affect product conformance. Regulatory compliance requirements extend throughout the full product lifecycle from development through approval, manufacturing, launch, and required post market reporting. Whether manufacturing medical devices or launching new pharmaceuticals, meeting global compliance requirements starts from the first specification draft.
We are looking for a dedicated Technical Recruiter to join our team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and building mutually beneficial relationships. Technical recruiters must maintain and carefully develop a high-quality pool of candidates suitable for technical roles.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented. Someone who can assess candidates; skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Attracting suitable technical consultants through databases, referrals, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Review technical competencies, skill level, to determine which consultants would benefit the company the most.
- Interview candidates, gathering information about their abilities, qualifications and skills.
- Assessing applicants; knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Create written reports that detail candidate advantages and disadvantages.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Maintain a strong digital presence, staying on top of network-building activities to place candidates into the right roles.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Bachelor degree
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- The ability to analyze a person and a situation.
- Negotiation skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Being part of a team, and ability to work in fast paced environment.